<VV> turbo muffler question

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Tue Sep 6 23:13:59 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/6/2005 4:17:12 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
lclarkpdx at gmail.com writes:

> What does the turbo muffler offset look like. I am thinking of buying a
> flowmaster (or similar) to go on my '63 Spyder, and I need to know what
> offset I need. Is it offset in/center out, or center in/out, or center
> in/offset out?
> Lonny

http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&
section=MAIN&page=42

for a picture.

Center in...offset out....since you're Turbo'd....go with a Deltaforce!
It's a reflective muffler...no back pressure....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug