<VV> Adjusting Valves

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Wed Sep 7 21:49:14 EDT 2005

Well Bruce, you have done it now :o). The running vs. not running is about
as polar as early vs. late. Ken Hand wrote a great post on how to do it not
running, but I lost it in my last computer crash. Maybe someone else has it
and can send it you, or better yet, post it to the list. If you don't get
Ken's version, the shop manual tells you how to do it not running and that
is the method I prefer.

But be prepared to hear a lot from the running adjust folks. This is one of
those subjects that not all agree on. But really, not running is best and
lates are better than earlies :o).

Marc Sheridan
'66 Monza
110/4 with not running adjusted valves