<VV> 1966 140 Valve Adjust and Reseal

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Sep 8 10:04:47 EDT 2005

It sounds like you don't have access to a Shop Manual. You should refer to
the Shop Manual (you should own one), in which the instructions for this job
are pretty good, and include all torque specifications.
     Do not loosen the head nuts. Do one cylinder at a time, starting with
the center cylinder.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C