<VV> Answer to Mustag No Corvair

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 15:26:24 EDT 2005

GM has answered the Mustang call today.

Not to put words in their mouth but GM has two words for the Mustang.

Pontiac Solstice.

Bob Lutz is finally making his presence felt at GM.

Way to go Bob!

Yes I know its a 4 banger, but we have already beat the MPG discussion to
death.

Pontiac is once again building excitement.

Regards, Garth

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/