<VV> Widow scum

DSJKLING at sbcglobal.net DSJKLING at sbcglobal.net
Fri Sep 9 01:44:59 EDT 2005

Hi Russ,

Well, definitely don't use Armstrong Floor Wax.  My
wife put that in an empty Windex bottle one time.  It
is the same color blue as Windex but leaves a nasty
film!!  It was right after we moved to the Bay Area.
I thought it must me the salt air or something.  I
could almost get the window clean but then it would
fog up once it dried.  Talk about a Homer!  Man did I
feel stupid.

As someone already said, newspaper.  Never used
alcohol but probably would work good with that.

Later,

Dan Kling

1961 Greenbrier Deluxe, 4spd, 3.89  On the Road
Again,  yeehaw :)
1963 Spyder, restored   4spd Saginaw
1967 Ultravan #299  Newest of the herd!! Almost
killed me already!!

http://photos.yahoo.com/duchesskyra
A few pictures of the Greenbrier, more to come!

<snip>
>What have you found that will clean the "fog" that
builds up on the insides