<VV> Widow scum

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 07:45:01 EDT 2005

That damn widow scum. I saw the movie Black Widow. I know exactly what
you're talking about. Never trust those widows!!!

Oh, WINDOW scum. That's a Microsoft issue... <G>

Anyhow, I hear vinegar and water work great for getting that plasticizer
film from the interior materials off of the glass.

In a message dated 9/8/2005 9:23:43 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,