<VV> pa mini

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Sep 9 19:14:46 EDT 2005

So we're at the mini in Mechanicsberg and we're having a great time.  There were (I'm bad at estimating) 50-60 cars and trucks in the concours/peoples choice displays today and there were some really nice Corvairs here.  Lots of late models which made me happy but some sweet earlies too.  There was a very nice Aqua/White rampside that I really liked.  I got some pictures and I'll try to get them on the web somewhere but the host hotel internet connection isn't the best so we'll see.

The Clarks and Lon are here and it's always fun for me to see these guys in person (and all their stuff).  KC Vairbrush is here and they can make a t-shirt with your car on it!  I'm getting one done with mine.  They have a bunch of clip art stuff of Corvairs and they have the various bits and pieces in different layers (or whatever) so they can mix and match parts and colors to get pretty close to what you've got.  The print looks pretty good to me and they say it's very durable.  We'll see, but so far it looks pretty neat.

I'm hoping to get to the Corvair Ranch tomorrow, I've never been there and it looks like fun.  I better not bring the checkbook though....

mike