<VV> Interesting GM cars

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Fri Sep 9 20:57:02 EDT 2005

A bean counter AND ivory-tower academician (accounting professor) I know is
of the opinion that GM will soon go bankrupt. When that happens, will you
blame the bean counters for THAT, too? Would it be because they stopped the
Corvair, Fiero, Allante, Reatta, etc. too soon, or too late? Bankrupt
companies make no cars at all, interesting or otherwise.

Joe Potts, CPA
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C