<VV> Interesting GM cars - No Corvair

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 21:37:55 EDT 2005

Has anyone looked at the HHR.

I think itll sell big like the PT Cruiser... IF

GM keeps the price in line with the PT Cruiser... AND

They don't decide to not produce significant numbers thus making it
difficult to find what
you want "on the lot."

I looked at one... The only one the dealer had and it looked pretty  good.

Then i saw the dealer had added $5995 to the MSRP and listed ir as "Mark  Up."

They wont sell many that way.

I would be plenty interested except I just bought a PT Cruiser in  April.

Love the car... Limited Edition, Turbo, Leather and all the goodies to  go
with it. I mean loaded.
All but a couple fo options

Tax and license for just over $19K.

Tht's what GM is going to be competing with.

>From what I see.... Ain't a gonna happen.

But then... I could be wrong.

Tim Abney
IECC