<VV> Interesting GM cars

SPYDER62 at aol.com SPYDER62 at aol.com
Fri Sep 9 22:57:51 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/9/2005 3:14:53 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, pp2 at 6007.us
writes:

For  instance the only way to tell a 67 Z-28 was by the lack of
insignia and in  the brochures it was rated at 290 hp while the SS-350 was
295.

That is so true, when I went to order a 67 Z-28 the dealer did not even  know
about it. I had to show him in the book were to find it, then had to hunt
for the M-22, 4 wheel disk and off road cam and intake set-up. Did get it
ordered but had to cancel due to the fact insurance was going to be  50%  more then
the car payment,seams the insurance company found out about it real  fast.
rich