<VV> FS: Corvair track car (and other misc cars) in Maryland

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Sun Sep 11 11:25:34 EDT 2005

One last post before Ebay...still trying to downsize back into my garage space before winter!

Please contact me offline to inquire about anything you're interested in. Since the goal is to reduce numbers,
I could consider trades of multiple cars for a single vehicle, but it would have to be something "interesting".

Asking prices are approximate ranges as there are usually various additional bits that may or may not end up
going with the car. All prices are at or below what I have invested. Make me an offer.

1967 Corvair track car, GT3 specs but easy conversion to Production specs, SCCA log book to '70's, loads of
spares, will sell turnkey or as a roller, and with or without a new aluminum enclosed trailer. Roughly $5k as a
roller, $8k turnkey, $12k all with trailer. More details on request. Would trade up or down for a hot street
car.

<http://fnader.com/images/YenkoStinger/>

1971 FIAT 850 Spider. Virtually no rust (first I've ever seen!), cheap paint job, nice interior, console, low
miles, new chrome (real)wires, new tires, runs and drives great. Inc extra parts and better bumpers than
what is on the car. $3800
<http://fnader.com/images/FIAT850/>

1958 Auto Union Munga. Project. One of the most rust-free I've seen (still a bit of cancer here and there).
Engine is good but has undiagnosed ignition issue. $3000
<http://fnader.com/images/MUNGA/>

1960 Austin Gypsy. Rusty but runs and drives pretty well. Use it as a tractor or ATV for $2000.
<http://fnader.com/images/Austin_Gipsy/>

1974 Hillman Imp, UK car, likely newest in the US, low miles, cheap paint with rust bubbles showing here and
there, patched sills, runs great but needs some attention from sitting, Revo rims and R-rated rubber in
addition to stock rims pictured. $3400.
<http://fnader.com/images/Hillman_Imp/>

19xx MG Metro Turbo Mk2. Two owners, very low mileage, suspension mods but stock engine, looks and
drives awesome. Obviously not street legal yet. ;-) Expensive, but I'll still sell it at a loss. Under $10k.
<http://fnader.com/images/MG_Metro_Turbo/>

1993 Cadillac Allante Northstar. My daily/trip driver. 120k, 295hp, 24mpg, paint has a few scratches, brand
new AC, hardtop (needs slight modification), two sets of wheels and tires. Significant history. Transaxle
setting an intermittent code, but I'd take off to California in it without a second thought. $13k.
<http://fnader.com/images/Allante/>

All cars in Maryland.

Also have a '68 Porsche 912 (with later Type IV engine) serious project car but complete with many new
parts, $1500, 6hp go-cart for pavement with new engine ($400), nearly new 6 hp offroad go-cart with full
cage ($800), old 3 wheeler ATV and old 4 wheeler ATV (both small bore). $450 choice.

Thanks!
Bill Elliott
Urbana, MD