<VV> Re: Corvair Cheerleaders-Literally

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 11 18:26:45 EDT 2005

Hmmmm....
The politically correct would kill us.
I can do this easily. I've worked as a freelance photographer since
1975. I've got easy access to the process....I can find models easy,
but only have one 'Vair at hand (mine) to use. Hmmmm....why do you
bring up things like this?
BTW, I do have Corvair T-shirts for sale at Cafe Press if anyone wants
to know....check my web site...
http://www.edselmotors.com/daretocorvair.html

Tim "I hate being tempted..and the wife will kill me" Verthein

> > From: Tim Verthein <minoxphotographer at yahoo.com>
> > Subject: <VV> Corvair Cheerleaders-Literally
> > To: virtualvairs at corvair.org
> >
> > Look:
> > http://www.edselmotors.com/cheervair.jpg
> >
> Definitely a bit on the jailbait side, but brings to mind an
> interesting
> thought.
> How about getting a little older cheerleaders, college age doing
> photo
> shoots in front of and around Corvairs?
> No porn, but sexy nonetheless.
> market them on beer mugs and coffee cups, maybe on wall clocks and
> t-shirts.........Anyone remember the Snap on Toolmates, or the NAPA
> Parts
> Pups?
> Bring them to a convention to sell...............
> Just to get the reaction from the "politically correct".........raise
> fuss.....
> Hmmmmmmmmmm maybe in Buffalo next year.........anyone want in on
> this?
>
> Gary Swiatowy
> reputed troublemaker

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===