<VV> Politically Correct

vairologist at juno.com vairologist at juno.com
Mon Sep 12 02:24:04 EDT 2005

Smitty says,  Just got back from the PA mini convention.  Had a good
time.  Drove the hanger queen Spyder and it messed with me.  The 40 year
old fuel filter stopped up and made me think my mechanical pump was
failing.  Should have known better.  Back to building a head for the
wagon tomorrow.  I need the wagon on the road by next weekend.
        This talk about cheer leaders and Politically Correct reminded
me.  The Canadians at the camp ground introduced me to the existance of
their Politically Incorrect Secret Society.  The acronymn for the
organization is----    Well,      nevermind.