<VV> looking for LM window regulator rollers

Norman C. Witte ncwitte at wittelaw.com
Mon Sep 12 08:40:32 EDT 2005

Lonzo, I have been trying to find the same thing for exactly the same
problems.  The best I've found on the web is this place:

http://northlandfasteners.biz/Store/index.php?osCsid=344b90dd74bd50e2072a4fd
a60a2a499

It loads slow.  I ordered a couple rollers that looked like they might work,
and then promptly misplaced them.

Norm

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/