<VV> WTBRT reaches endurance milestone 300 - HUMOR

Bruce Schug bwschug at charter.net
Mon Sep 12 10:25:10 EDT 2005

On Sep 11, 2005, at 12:56 AM, Louis C. Armer,Jr. wrote:

*SNIP*

>      FTD of the day was produced by David Clemens in his 3.1 liter LM
> coupe. He ran a 38 second time.
> Tony Ellison, Bruce Shug, and Steve Avery gave it their best but
> couldn't match David this afternoon.

*SNIP*

Huck,

My name is spelled, "Schug". How does it feel to have the "c" left out
of YOUR name???

P.S. You are always welcome at "The Curves" even if you can't spell or
beat me.

P.P.S. I'll build you an autocross engine for $5,000.

P.P.P.S. One that will beat Clemens will be $10,000.

In memory of Buttercup who was missed at "The Curves".

Bruce W. Schug
CORSA South Carolina
Greenville, SC
bwschug at charter.net