<VV> WTB: Right Rear 1/4 for FC

Dale Dewald dkdewald at pasty.net
Mon Sep 12 17:23:12 EDT 2005

Hello Folks,

My wife had a minor accident with our '65 Greenbrier--backed into a Ford
van and caved in the right rear corner. I have been searching for parts to
make repairs. I have a spare rear bumper (needs rechrome) and most of the
small stuff, but I could really use a good right rear 1/4 panel either
complete or from the middle of the wheel arch back.

I have a straight panel I could cut from a '64 GB parts car but, being that
it was a MN vehicle, the bottom 4" is missing. I am hoping to find
something better.

I have tried contacting Southwest Corvair but their web page is down and
telephone seems to be disconnected.

I will be travelling through WI to Madison tomorrow. I would appreciate if
someone in one of the WI clubs would contact me if they leads on anything.

Dale Dewald
Hancock, (UP) MI