<VV> Head torque

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Mon Sep 12 18:46:28 EDT 2005

IMHO, the torque sequence thing isn't as important as it is on a solid, cast
iron head that's expected to seal water, combusion pressure, and oil between
two rigid surfaces.  I have only seen one late-model that ever blew a head
gasket.  With earlies I guess it was a bit more common but still not a real big
deal.  I think if you take them up in reasonable steps you could just about do
them any why that's been discussed and probably six other ways without a
problem.
Craig Nicol