<VV> FW: National Day of Prayer, Friday Sept 16

Doc doc at corvairdoctor.com
Tue Sep 13 18:25:52 EDT 2005

Greetings:

On September 8, 2005 President George W. Bush issued the following call
prayer:

"Throughout our history in times of testing, Americans have come
together
in prayer to heal and ask for strength for the tasks ahead. So I've
declared Friday, September the 16th, as a National Day of Prayer and
Remembrance. I ask that we pray -- as Americans have always prayed in
times of trial --  with confidence in His purpose, with hope for a
brighter future, and with the humility to ask God to keep us strong so
that we can better serve our brothers and sisters in need."

Let's do what we can to pass the information to our friends,
acquaintances and
family.  This is an extremely important time in determining the future
of our nation.

            1Cor.10: 13
    Keith "Doc" Harrington <><