<VV> Vapor lock revisited

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Wed Sep 14 21:53:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/14/2005 5:14:32 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
GFrenzie at aol.com writes:

> and I then found what turned out to be the problem, though it was minor, it
> turned
> out to be a big PITA....the grounding strap had been attached to the
> generator frame...and that turned out to be the culprit..the connecting
> spade was
> loose and turned very easily from side to side

I believe you haven't FOUND it yet.....maybe when working on the starter you
moved the fuel line?

The Ground wire is not needed!  GM  generators are INTERNALLY
grounded....not external....

Besides..the generator BOLTS directly / hard on it's front mount..to the
engine .....

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug