<VV> New indy film featuring a '65 Corsa

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Thu Sep 15 11:04:11 EDT 2005

The film crew was in Cedar Rapids shooting during the Iowa Mini.  I ran into them at the Autocross site.  They shot some footage of me and my '64 convertible . . . but due to my poor acting (I had to shrug) my part will most likely end up on the cutting room floor.  This is quite a dissapointment after Phil Nelson's and my Cameo part in Corvair Summmer that got rave reviews ( from fellow MCCA members <G>)

Terry "A Star is Born" Kalp