<VV> UPS being strange

Bill Elliott Corvair at fnader.com
Thu Sep 15 15:09:04 EDT 2005

This likely doesn't have any bearing on this discussion, but I thought I would add for general information that I have a certified check being sent by Fedex
Priority seized by Customs last Thursday... and I'm stll trying to get it. It seems there have been so many scam certified checks coming out of Canada that
Customs is seizing them at the border and verifying each and every one as valid. When we asked how long it would take they told us "several days... yours
is about 1000 down on the list we're working through"...

Bill