<VV> UPS being strange

Ken Campbell deltainc at grm.net
Thu Sep 15 23:21:29 EDT 2005

----- Original Message -----
From: "corvairs" <lonwall at corvairunderground.com>

> Let's just say that we are down to less than 2 packages a day with UPS -
 Lon
*****
you are lucky ... some of our products relate to firearms ... even UPS
themselves are making up rules so as to not ship firearms etc .....  they
upfront state that they will probably just be stolen by their own employees
..... geepers .....
*******
........ you can only wonder at the cause of this condition of what was once
a proud American service ....  it gives a new, not so nice relevance to
those Brown uniforms ... sigh ....   Union Labor?  Late Model High School
Graduates ( cant read address labels ... ) ......
Oh, and watch your billing from ups, we are also a small ma & pa shop and
they seem to just add on random charges, at will, and I am guessing "
creative" .....   anyway, charges that never appeared say 5 years ago now
take multiple pages for a weekly billing ....   sigh  ....
reargards, ken campbell, iowuh guy.