<VV> GM Restoration Part Web Site - Corvair Related

MSYVairs at aol.com MSYVairs at aol.com
Thu Sep 15 13:40:28 EDT 2005

FYI to anyone that may have used the GM Web Site for GM Restoration  Parts.

In this mornings GM Dealerworld updates I received this information If I
hear any news of replacements I will forward them on to you!

Bill Hadley
Baton Rouge, LA

GM PARTS BULLETINS & INFORMATION - TO ALL GM DEALERS (INCLUDING MD  TRUCKS)

 Subject: Discontinuation of GM Restoration Parts and Accessories
Distributor Installer Order Processing Websites  Message #: VSU20050825
Order Processing Group (OPG) has just advised GM that, effective
immediately, they are ceasing operations. As a result, all GM Restoration  Parts and ADI
order processing websites have been taken off line. The  following websites
are affected:

www.GM-RestorationParts.com
www.GM-Resto.com
www.ADIorders.com
www.GM-Corvette.com

Alternative order  processing techniques are being evaluated and further
information will be  forthcoming. In the interim, please hold any new orders for
products typically  managed through these websites. Dealers, ADIs and Consumers
who currently have  orders in process through these websites will be
contacted directly by Order  Processing Group (OPG) for order disposition. Thank you
for your  patience.