<VV> My Project & Clean-up

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Fri Sep 16 16:24:07 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/16/2005 9:31:25 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
southernheritage at bellsouth.net writes:

> BTW...  In the process of cleaning everything, I made the discovery
> that, what I thought was a Corvair 2-Door Coup Hardtop is a Corvair
> Monza.  Now, they may be one in the same vehicle but I'm new to Corvair
> ownership.  So please be gentle with me.
>
> If anyone is interested, I can e-mail you pics of the "before &after"
> of this work in progress.
>
> Kevin

*********************
I for one...could care less about product endorsements!  ggg   And would've
stopped by the local coin-op carwash BEFORE bringing it home! LOL!!

Obviuosly you've never done any research on Corvairs...     corvaircorsa.com
tells EVERYTHING  with pictures...

serenska.com [?]  and my site http://members.aol.com/patiomatt/techpages.htm
have CHECKSHEETS for rating a Corvair for Purchase / Gift

Why don't you upload some picks to YOUR webspace [ everyone gets some with
Internet access], you don't need to make HTML  pages..just upload the files and
send us a link....IE:      http://www.frontiernet.net/~nalllm/

There  is that gentle enough??  ggg

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug