<VV> no corvair content pop mech article oct 05

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Fri Sep 16 16:45:44 EDT 2005

>should Chrysler be "reshuffled" in Daimler's attempt to uncomplicate
>their current situation courtesy of Jurgen Shrempp having decided to
>throw up his hands and quit after having turned DC into the
>equivalent of Wal-Mart by buying up so many other money-stressed
>entities along the way,

Meanwhile the Americanization of the Smart Car by DC continues to stall
(was introduced in Canada with a diesel last year) as it continues to lose
money in Europe (and how they can lose money on a 50-60 MPG cult car in
Europe is surprising). http://www.usa.smart.com .

Oh well back to the carbs once the garage cools off a bit, contrary to what
some think above 95 in there and I start perspiring a bit.

Padgett