<VV> Re: OCTANE CUT PISTONS?

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 18:51:39 EDT 2005

has anyone used clarks octane cut pistons yet? nice time to ask after i
ordered a set. building a new travel engine for my rampy with 140 pg crank, 030
over octane cut pistons and not sure yet on heads, 140 with 2 carbs , or  late 95
hp.or how thick of head / jug gaskets i want yet.also i have a brand new
unused set of ieco valve covers, should these go to a museum or on my rampy? i
could swap for a set of clarks aluminum covers..  just want good aluminum covers
on this engine. any thoughts before i do them in?
regards, tim colson     not good at decisions anymore?