<VV> Front spoiler

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 22:00:33 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/18/2005 8:49:51 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
pottsf at msn.com writes:

The  holes
required for this item are drilled vertically into some part of the  body
that I never worked out the other side of (the very frontmost part of  the
trunk floor? a closed void?).

I helped Terry Kalp install this spoiler on the front of at least one LM.
The fit was pretty good. The hole are in the same area as they are for my CORSA
enterprise spoiler. These holes are all in the "void" between the front
bottom  of trunk and the panel below the front bumper.

I think the spoiler looks great on both LM and EM (Yes they fit EMs  too).

Ned