<VV> Front spoiler

Kirby Smith kirbyasmith at gwi.net
Mon Sep 19 09:31:39 EDT 2005

Ned:

I have a Corsa Enterprises (I think) spoiler I haven't yet mounted since
buying it a few decades ago (it seems), although a test fitting before I
paint the car seems advisable.  I didn't find this Camaro spoiler at
Clark's web site, and don't remember what they looked like.  Since you
seem to have experienced a direct comparison between the two spoilers,
may I ask:

How do they compare in vertical height?
How do they compare in rake angle?
How do they compare in side fit?