<VV> lower shrouds cut for headers...

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Sun Sep 18 22:38:00 EDT 2005

Hey guys,
I was under the 69 after church today and noticed the bottom shrouds are cut
for headers... I have no use for them like that... is there anyone here who
would like to trade a good set of unmolested bottom shrouds for these? They have
no thermostats... and I'd like have SOME kind of heat in there... so if you
have some thermostats on your "swapping" shrouds I'd be interested... I'll
maybe even toss a PF4 into the lot for the trade with the t-stats...
Let me know.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg