<VV> FOUND SOME VAIRS FOR SALE IN TN.

BRUCE BLACKMON blackmon at llano.net
Mon Sep 19 11:03:53 EDT 2005

I hope this works, cut and paste. Ran across this fellow on another chat room. I am corvairkid52 on there and he asks me if I want to buy 2 corvairs. I told him I would take the info, and at least pass it on to the group. Don't contact me, unless you want to say Thanks, contact him, and he is sometimes hard to get a hold of, and getting back to you, so be patient. Sounds like a great deal, depending on the shape of the cars. So here goes. Thanks BRUCE

Hi Bruce,
    The corvairs are both in pretty good shape. the 66 corsa in solid as a rock and could be made it to a very nice car. The 67 monza is in fair shape but still rebuildable with out a ton of work. I have an extra 140 engine with a 4bl. intake. I will take $1200.00 for all as a package. I want to get them gone together, I have my place up for sale and need to move several things before I sell. I don't have any pics right now and working out of town but when I get back I can take some and Email them. My email is radicalrods at yahoo.com  I live in Newport TN. my cell # is 423 608 1795.           Rod