<VV> Re: Front Spoilers - Four takes

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 11:32:53 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/19/2005 2:57:13 AM Pacific Daylight Time,  john at nfdc.net
writes:

My son  recently installed a spoiler on our '65 vert.  It came from The
Source  and was over $100, but the results were worth it.  It was a perfect fit,
looks good, improves handling and was easy to put on.  I may sound like a
commercial for The Source, but remember you get what you pay for.
John  Johnson
65 convertible

The Source sells the "Corsa Enterprises" style spoiler, as redesigned by
Dave. (Corsa Enterprises being long gone) It is a good fit and works well. There
is also the "Garvin" style spoiler. It had several options, it was  available
with brake duct cooling inlets, and two different styles of ends,  either
small wrap-around or large Mustache-type ends which continued the  front
wheelwell edge into the spoiler. The 67-68 Camaro spoiler is inexpensive,  effective,
and quite subtle, looking just a bit more intrusive (and  effective) than the
stock 66-69 unit. As you said, John, you do get what  you pay for. -  Seth
Emerson