<VV> Re: POR 15 SPRAYING read corvair into it

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Sep 19 17:45:49 EDT 2005

i did the large outdrives on my houseboat outdoors with it using a
rustproofing gun. it was not a smart thing to do but i was very careful about  fumes.
the job came out very good and held up better than any super expensive  primers
and paints i tried before. i would definetly spray rockers with whatever  you
use. make sure they are open on both ends so paint will travel. i  plan on
spraying por15 under my rampy and van before cold weather on ramps  outside with
mask and out of the winds way.  (remember i said "plan  on")
i will post results if/when i can get to it.
regards, tim colson