<VV> Anther wheel question..... sorry.

4carbcorvair 4carbcorvair at gmail.com
Mon Sep 19 20:17:39 EDT 2005

No, not set on 16's. Also considering the same wheel in a 15x7, although the
15 only comes in a 3.75 backspace. Which may be another concern???? Not
interested in the sawzall idea! LOL Thats why I thought I would ask you
wonderful people before I make my purchase. ;)
 Ron Tinkham
 66 Corsa

--
Ron Tinkham