<VV> Mechanicsburg Mini Convention Photos

Craig Eagleson cleagl at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 20 09:08:25 EDT 2005

Hi Bill, et al.

I have a bunch of photos from the PA mini.  Had a great time there. Unfortunately
both my camera batteries ran out and I forgot the charger at home.  I was able to
ONLY buy the parts that I really needed. (The wife liked that!)  I liked that tech
topics.  Wish there were more of them.  I couldn't seem to corner Smitty. I wanted to
talk to him about his Spyder.  He was either not around or trying to clear up his
fuel filter? Anyway, I was very glad I attended. Alot of nice folks there.  Enjoy the
pics, sorry for the crazy long URL....
BTW, anyone have a better online photo service? (I'm not crazy about Amazon).

http://amazon.kodakgallery.com/ShareLandingSignin.jsp?Uc=2kbnerpb.c2wxjhpn&Uy=-4gt95m&Upost_signin=Slideshow.jsp%3Fmode%3Dfromshare&Ux=0

Click on the "View Photos without signing in" link
Enjoy

Message: 5