<VV> Corvair vandalism

Kinzelman, Andy akinzelm at greatnortherncorp.com
Wed Sep 21 16:29:31 EDT 2005

Guys,
My daughter drives her 65 Monza beater to school every day.  Late last school year, she was at an evening program (at school), and two of her tires were punctured.  However, the same thing was done to several other cars.  I grumbled, put new tires on the car, and forgot about it (liability only on the car; no police report made).
Today, it happened again.  Apparently, hers was the only car messed with.  I have to presume somebody is targeting her; why, I have no idea.  I don't think she has any enemies at school.  I did call the PD; but realize they can't do anything about it.  I still have to rescue the car, & put new tires on it.

Any ideas?  I can't take off work & watch the car - it may never happen again; it may happen in the next week.  I also doubt the police will make a special watch over it.  I just don't know what to do.

Thanks,
Andy K.