<VV> RE: Interesting Article ...NOW Engineer (no Corvair)

Keith Hammett khammett at stainlessfab.com
Thu Sep 22 08:50:57 EDT 2005

Took my kids to the Marshfield Days (Marshfield Missouri) last weekend, NASA
was there with a scaled model of the shuttle and lots of other interesting
things.  While I was talking to the gentleman from NASA he mentioned that
the main reason that they do this is to inspire kids to take math and
science.  They are having a hard time getting Engineers and Scientist these
days.  They picked going to Marshfield because it is the birth place of
Edwin P. Hubble.

Keith Hammett
M.E. University of Missouri - Rolla 2000