<VV> comprehensive, was Corvair vandalism

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 09:54:42 EDT 2005

To put it simply....

I worked for an insurance company, now defunct due to unscrupulous top
execs, for 11 years.

One thing I learned is that insurance companies are in the business of
collecting premiums.

They are not in the business of paying claims.

They got that pretty well figured out.

They've also twisted the arms of our governing bodies to force us to buy
their products.

I've watched the problems many (almost 400) of my neighbors have had in the
aftermath of
a wildfire that came through here on Oct. 23, 2003.

There are still some signs on empty lots that say "We were NOT in good  hands
with Allstate"

Tim Abney
IECC

In a message dated 9/21/2005 4:28:50 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,