<VV> comprehensive, was Corvair vandalism

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 22 10:25:20 EDT 2005

 When my '66 Monza was totalled last year, it never
left my control. I rode home in the wrecker with it
and when I called insurance, I told them that it was
under my control and that I intended to buy it back if
it was totalled. It was totalled of course, but all
they did was deduct the "buy it back" option amount
from the settlement check. I faxed a copy of the
title, but never gave up the actual title. I even left
tags on it for a few months, until the replacement car
was ready. Ok, the replacement still needs to have the
front brake lines finished and new tank installed, but
we all know how that goes.
 My company was Allstate and the at fault driver was
with State Farm. I had no problems in dealing with
either company in this event.

 Mike
 YS-117

--- Rt66Vairs at aol.com wrote:If my