<VV> Insurance (No Corvair)

AeroNed at aol.com AeroNed at aol.com
Thu Sep 22 23:29:36 EDT 2005

A big, very big part of the cost of insurance has nothing to do with the
cost to repair the car. The costs to cover personal injury and property damage
is the biggest part of my insurance bill. While the cost of the comprehensive
and collision goes down with the value of the insured car, the cost for PI and
 PD goes up with law suit involving a car.

I would like to see some sort of cap on insurance to cover the cost of the
car. Say I own a car for 10 years and have paid more, in
comprehensive/collision  premiums, than double the value of the car when new, that coverage should
be  provided at no additional cost.

Ned