<VV> PayPal & bank accts.--NO CORVAIR

Mike Stillwell yenko117 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 23 10:52:30 EDT 2005

 I have a "Free Checking" account with no minimum
balance (thanks to a standard checking account in good
standing) that I keep a maximum of $200 in for toys. I
figure the worst I can lose is 200, and my bank is
pretty good about protecting accounts. If needed, it's
easy to transfer in funding from the main account, if
it's a really big toy!

 Mike
 YS-117