<VV> PayPal & bank accts.--NO CORVAIR

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Fri Sep 23 16:32:42 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/23/2005 7:36:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:

Do any  of you have any thoughts on
giving PayPal bank account information?   Private replies O.K.  BTW, I'm
seriously considering filing a  complaint with the New Jersey Div. of
Consumer Affairs
regarding PayPal's  practice.  Don't know if it would do any good but what
have I got to  lose by trying?

Thanks!

Bill Stanley

Bill,

My opinion...

The almost 8 years with perfect feedback on purchases and sales as an ebay
user and
darned near that long using paypal should verify me as much as they  need.

They ain't about to get my back account info. That's why i have credit
cards. to pay for
merchandise and services either locally or long distance. The credit card
company protects
me if someone tries to screw me around. It has happened (not on ebay) If
someone  has
my bank account info for the purpose of receiving a payment... all it takes
is one bad apple.

I choose NOT to give anyone that opportunity.

That's my opinion... But then I could be wrong.

Tim Abney
IECC