<VV> PayPal & bank accts.--NO CORVAIR

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Fri Sep 23 17:04:04 EDT 2005

Having the ability for them to put money IN TO my account is fine by
me.  However, the ability to pull money I don't like especially since
they default to that and one wrong click and it is gone.  The way
they do that is deceptive and worthy of complaint including that you
must set up your bank account in order to be verified and the way
they default.  Having said that, I am used to it now and it has not
bitten me since the first wrong mouse click years ago.

At 01:32 PM 9/23/2005, Rt66Vairs at aol.com wrote:

>In a message dated 9/23/2005 7:36:58 A.M. Pacific Standard Time,
>Wrsssatty at aol.com writes:
>
>Do any  of you have any thoughts on
>giving PayPal bank account information?   Private replies O.K.  BTW, I'm
>seriously considering filing a  complaint with the New Jersey Div. of
>Consumer Affairs
>regarding PayPal's  practice.  Don't know if it would do any good but what
>have I got to  lose by trying?
>
>Thanks!
>
>Bill Stanley
>

>Bill,
>
>My opinion...
>
>The almost 8 years with perfect feedback on purchases and sales as an ebay
>user and
>darned near that long using paypal should verify me as much as they  need.
>
>They ain't about to get my back account info. That's why i have credit
>cards. to pay for
>merchandise and services either locally or long distance. The credit card
>company protects
>me if someone tries to screw me around. It has happened (not on ebay) If
>someone  has
>my bank account info for the purpose of receiving a payment... all it takes
>is one bad apple.
>
>I choose NOT to give anyone that opportunity.
>
>That's my opinion... But then I could be wrong.
>
>Tim Abney
>IECC

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can
leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and
lots of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html