<VV> Playing .MOV files Little CORVAIR

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Sep 25 21:11:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/25/2005 2:51:45 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
robbins at monticello.net writes:

> Can someone please tell me of a program that will play .MOV  movie files ?
> don't have Quick Time and my dial up would never make a 15 meg download, are
> there other smaller downloadable programs out there that can play movies ?
> The movie files do have Corvairs in them FWIW..

******
We know those in the BBRT are a little slow catching on.......gggg

Your dialup will work by itself AS YOU SLEEP!...so last thing at
night.....start D/L'ing the Quicktime player....

Also you can remove all the "whiteout" on the screen now......Windoze has an
automatic eraser!   LOL

If all else fails try this program
http://www.rocketdownload.com/program.php?id=2949

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug