<VV> White vacuum carb thingy

Rt66Vairs at aol.com Rt66Vairs at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 15:50:52 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/26/2005 11:01:06 AM Pacific Standard Time,
larry at forman.net writes:

The  caution I have regarding gluing it back together is that it might leak
vacuum.  I broke one and tried to snap it back together.  It held,  but leaked
vacuum and caused that carb to not work with the vacuum near zero  for that
carb.  Just plug the choke pulloff port until you are able to  get a
replacement.  It should work OK until then or adjust the choke as  needed.
-- Larry

Larry,

That's what JB Weld is for.

It can be done and will probably outlive a NEW one

Tim Abney
IECC