<VV> White vacuum carb thingy

rt66vairs at aol.com rt66vairs at aol.com
Mon Sep 26 21:23:32 EDT 2005

I repaired one this way a loooooong time ago and it lasted for years...

I guess that's only because it didn't know it couldn't work.

I would try Epoxy also.

I used both to repair plastic pneumatic building controls that there was no budget or part on hand to replace.

Worked just about everytime and on some that appeared to be hopeless.

But then I've only had 35 years of experience doing this...

I could be wrong.

Tim Abney
IECC