<VV> ebay silliness

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Sep 27 20:07:24 EDT 2005

Would anyone on this forum have any inkling whether these prices might spur
the development of a REAL reproduction? I don't know about Lew's offering,
but: (a) it seems he doesn't monitor this forum; and (b) I don't know of any
Web site on which he describes this offering (tell me if there is one - he
doesn't advertise on this site either, as far as I've noticed). Because
Lew's product involves adjustment to a gauge (or vice-versa), I'm assuming
it isn't a screw-in like the original. Or maybe for a stock gauge, no
adjustment is required - I have far more questions than I do answers. In the
meantime, I'm assuming that Lew's product wouldn't meet my definition of a
"real repro."

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C