<VV> Still mo' no idle

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Wed Sep 28 20:59:50 EDT 2005

>You lost me here. What happens when you get the engine hot, then put it in
>drive with the park brake firmly set and let it idle?

Dies within 5 seconds if not immediately

>If you say it idles for a few minutes and then dies, what happens after you
>give the idle speed screws a half turn each and let it idle? What about a 3/4
>turn each?

Seem the higher the Neutral idle, the faster it dies when put into gear.
Above 1000 rpm it gives quite a jump and dies.

Am really starting to wonder about the transmission but once moving
upshifts and downshifts seem to happen in the right place and is quite smooth.

Padgett