<VV> Re: R44LTSM plugs

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Wed Sep 28 20:57:02 EDT 2005

i think that plug was used in early hipo vette motors. i thought i
recognized it from my 62 vette days. it is a "rapid fire" number. just type  that
number in your browser to see lots more.  this works for many gm parts  corvair and
alike.
i finally found out the specs on my mystery melling camshaft the other day.
it is perfect for my new engine.  there is a very good machine shop in
syracuse that will do  corvair stuff. he now has my cylinders and pistons  for fit
and boring to .030   he had the melling info and other corvair  part info at
his fingertips.
regards, tim colson