<VV> Re: BROKEN RINGS

LonzoVair at aol.com LonzoVair at aol.com
Thu Sep 29 11:03:18 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/29/2005 10:57:40 AM Eastern Daylight Time, N2VZD at aol.com
writes:
..i have the remains here waiting to build a
hard luck trophy.

I have a baby food jar full of marble sized bits of piston that let go on me
in my old 64 Greenbrier about 10 years ago... maybe I should get the hot glue
gun out and make a sculpture...
;-)
Also have a tie rod sleeve that broke in half one morning when I parked in
the lot at work about 8 years ago... it had cracked and rusted, and being
covered with undercoating I never saw it... I'm just happy is chose to fail AFTER I
was off the expressway...
Funny, what you keep to remind yourself how fortunate you can be at times.
Later,
Lonzo

Lon Anderson in White Mills, KY
CORSA, Corvanatics, Central Kentucky Corvair
Quart Low Quarterly editor
1961 Greenbrier 110/pg,
1963 Greenbrier 110/4spd.
1964 700 sedan 95/pg