<VV> Early vs Late

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Thu Sep 29 13:19:17 EDT 2005

FWIW, I've never heard of broken wheels being a significant issue for
earlies.  Some have been converted to the 5 lug pattern, but that
generally seems to be a side effect of wanting the larger FC rear axle
bearings.  As for alternators, the conversion is easy enough to barely
qualify as a modification.
Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
http://autoxer.skiblack.com/
   Corvairs: '61 Lakewood, '64 Greenbrier, '65 Corsa, '66 Corsa